Tuesday, June 12, 2012

In 9 Out 9


It's hard to believe that our Raegan is 9 months old today.  She has been in this world as long as she was in me.  This past month, she started eating ripe avocado independently, waving "Bye-Bye" and saying Ma-Ma.  She's also interested in crawling, but like most things with Itty-Bit, she takes her time and isn't in a rush.  I love this about her.  She'll start sitting up, then flop on her belly and then roll over, roll over again and scoot.  Her sweet, slow smile warms my heart and her sweet disposition soothes my soul..  What a blessing this little one is!




 Mom requested that I take Itty's picture as I had done with Pyper.  Itty is above, Pyper below.  They are approximately the same age in each picture.  How can two sisters look so very different?  We are so blessed to call these girls our children. 



1 comment: