Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bathing in Sunlight

I'm re-reading Simplicity Parenting, and donated/threw out a lot of excess toys and stuffed animals.  Coincidentally, I freed up this great galvanized tub that was in the girls' playroom and held all their dolls and stuffed toys.  I decided to re-purpose it.  I saw a friend's blog where she had her infant in what looked like a crab pot on the front porch and thought it was too cute.  I filled the tub up with water from the hose, but Pyper deemed it too cold to play in.  We waited a few hours and the water was nearly hot.  I added more cold water and it was perfect.  I put the girls in for their outdoor baths, and they really enjoyed it.  Eventually they ended up together in the tub splashing and squealing.  Pyper ran around naked for over an hour.  We live in the country...why not?



No comments:

Post a Comment