Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And So It Begins....


Isn't our logo GREAT???  Thanks so much to a local graphic designer and friend, Susan Gordon.  Have you ever seen her Rural Retreat paintings?  No?  Well, they will be displayed in our pharmacy!!!


Our Pharmacy will be going right....
HERE!
This is the area where our drive through will be.  Shaped like a horse shoe.  I will certainly bring good luck...


This space used to be a General Dollar.  We are only taking a third of the store.  We are little people and don't need much more space than that.  



But we have BIG dreams.  Construction has officially started and we are looking forward to the end result.  It looks nasty now, but don't underestimate Shannon's Type A obsessive nature meshed with my design skills.  I've got MAD skills in case you didn't know. :)  I just wish my mom were here to give her opinion and help with the decorating.  She's a natural.  I'll keep a running log as to the progression.  We are hoping to have Dickenson Drug Co up and running by August 2012.  We hope if you're in the area, you'll drop off your prescriptions and visit for a spell.  


No comments:

Post a Comment