Tuesday, May 15, 2012

8 months

 Itty Bit is now 8 months old.  It amazes me to look through pictures and see how much my little ginger baby has changed and developed.  This month, she has really embraced solid foods, and sleep.  A girl after my own heart.  She is so quick to smile, loving attention from anyone, especially Pyper.  In the picture above, she was Pyper's guinea pig for playing beauty parlor.  ha!  She takes it in stride. 
She shakes her head from side to side, as if to say, "No, No, No!" when she's being silly or has had enough to eat (particularly vegetables!)  She bends down, touches her nose to the floor and then pops back up thinking that is the funniest thing.  She loves to be worn (I wear her on my back as often as possible) and loves to be rocked to sleep.  She plays with my hair and pats my face as I feed her and I see her eyes roll into the back of her head in a milk coma.  She is so loved and so very different from Pyper.  I love that they look so different, but they still share a sweetness that only young children have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment