Monday, July 16, 2012

10 months old!

 It's hard to believe my strawberry blonde baby is already 10 months old.  She has the sweetest disposition.  She loves playing with Pyper, squeals with delight when included in games, and knows how to make us laugh.  She shakes her head "no" smiling the whole time.  She plays "Where's Raegan???" by putting a sheet or blanket over her head and pulling it off.  She's eating more and more and has developed a keen taste for pasta and chicken. She gets in the position to crawl, but prefers to sit on her bottom and scoot.  It's amazing the places she ends up with just scooting power!

 I took some pics of her yesterday before church.  This dress, Erin bought Pyper and it has made it's debut on Raegan.  I love hand-me-downs for many reasons.  Primarily the nostalgia it provokes. 

Shannon was kind enough to take a picture of me with my Itty. It's hard to believe we'll be celebrating her first year on earth in 2 short months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment