Friday, April 15, 2011

Pitter-Patter

Yep, my heart still goes Pitter-Patter for my hubby. Sometimes, I feel like we get stuck in such a rut of busy lives, a whiny toddler, barking dogs, hungry horses, cats that throw up on rugs, a To-Do list that never seems to get finished, and tight budgets that we forget to really look at what we have been blessed with. I have been blessed with the most amazing husband, Shannon. Sure, we fight, bicker, get on each other's nerves, and sometimes I don't like him. But I always love him. I love him for the man that is gentle and loving to me, even when I don't deserve it, and the kind, sweet, patient father he is and will be to our future children. I sometimes reflect on how much I love him, and it feels as though my heart could burst with all the reasons. He has made my dreams come true, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment