Thursday, February 16, 2012

So Sad...

It has been confirmed by 2 vets that Riley has mammary cancer. My sister-in-law, Kerry, a vet, looked at her on Saturday and confirmed the worse. She has tumors all along her nipple lines between her legs, neuropathy in her back legs and not to mention arthritis in her elbows and hips. I have been blessed to have had her for as long as I have. 14 years is a long time for a German Shepherd dog. This is how I will always remember her. Regal and beautiful.

Head tilt, and 2-Scoop ears.










She loves to lay in the sun.





And play in the snow.










With her buddy, Hannibal.











This picture was taken this past Saturday. The white around her muzzle is not snow...it's white hair. She's my best girl. I'm determined to make the time she has left wonderful. I always tried to do that though.













No comments:

Post a Comment