Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane





We took Pyper for her first Carl's experience on Monday in Fredericksburg. For those of you that are not locals, Carl's is a landmark. I have been going to Carl's since I was about Pyper's age. It's the best soft serve icecream on the planet. When I moved to Fredericksburg, my parents asked how far I was from Carl's. Luckily, I was only 5 minutes away!






I always get the strawberry cone, so I got one for Pyper to try. She loved it.









My mom switches her order up from time to time either getting a chocolate cone or having a sundae. My grannie used to get the maple nut chocolate ice cream sundae.









This place has a lot of memories for us.





3 generations sitting in front of Carl's enjoying their ice cream!

1 comment:

  1. Pyper is precious as always. Love the pink! I guess strawberry would be better than chocolate if it got messy.

    ReplyDelete