Friday, October 26, 2012

Meet Sydney


Have I ever mentioned how fortunate I am to have my friend Brandy?  Brandy is the epitome of a natural mother.  A woman who was meant to have children, take care of her family and make her house a home.  She offered to make Pyper a Waldorf doll for her 3rd birthday.  Here she is.  Meet Sydney.  I am so beyond impressed with the attention to detail (look at that yarn hair!) and the mastery of making all these little outfits for her.  She made her to look like Pyper, and I know Pyper is going to FLIP when she meets her at her birthday party.  I had some scraps of material left over from various sewing projects, pillowcases purchased at the Goodwill and some knitted fabric that was given to me.  I handed them over to Brandy, and take a look at what she created.  Oh, and Brandy is a pretty great photographer, too.  Check out the pics!




 A little diaper...

 Roan and Willow in the background...

 This material is what I've made Pyper and Raegan's Halloween costumes out of...

 This top was made from a pillowcase...

 These pants were made from a tiny linen pillowcase I found at the Goodwill. 

Sydney's PJ's.  Pyper is going to love dressing, undressing and changing her diapers!!!!  Thanks a million, Brandy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words. I hope the doll is much loved. :-)

    ReplyDelete