Monday, August 13, 2012

11 months old...


I must admit, I have to get better about taking pictures of JUST Raegan.  Anymore, it seems as though we only get pictures right before church and it's so hurried.  Life seems so hurried.  I can't wait for the time when I just sit back, relax and watch my children.  One day...anyways, without further ado, Raegan is now 11 months old.  Hard to believe, huh? 




She's now sitting and scooting, still refusing to crawl, but instead wanting you to hold onto her hands and walk her around the house.  She could do this for hours. 


I've lately been on a sewing kick, and making dresses for the girls. 
Raegan is now waving "bye, bye", going to sleep independently, following directions (put your foot up here!), walking while holding your fingers, and sleeping through the night.  She's simply amazing.  But aren't all children???

 She has 6 teeth now, and ready to eat anything she can get in her mouth. 

The girls getting ready to head to Mudfork for Homecoming this Sunday.  It was a great time, and the girls looked darling in their matching dresses made of vintage material.  I'm so blessed to have these little girls in my life.  God is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment